Tuesday, November 27, 2018

My Favorite Things–November Hits & Highlights Challenge!


Hello friends!!

Print

I’m popping in quickly to share the project that I created for this month’s Hits & Highlights Challenge!  Here’s the challenge posed to the design team:

Hits & Highlights this month is all about the bringing the feel of winter to your holiday with a cool palette featuring blues and purples…bring a little shiver of delight with wintry colors evocative of falling snow and twinkling lights.

And this is my answer to the challenge:

KKL_NOV2718-Hits-&-Highlights

I just can’t get enough of the Snowflake Window Die-Namics.  It’s such a beautifully intricate die that just speaks to me.  So, I was thrilled to have another opportunity to use it on this challenge!  To satisfy the requirements of the challenge, I lightly blended some Salty Ocean  and Seedless Preserves Distress Inks to create the background.  The sentiment is from the Snow Globe Sentiments Stamp Set.  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below, for your information.

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other beautiful projects created by my teammates for today’s challenge!  I know you’ll be inspired!

That’s it for me today, friends!!  I’m out of town at the moment, but I’ll be back very soon with more crafty goodness!  Thanks so much for stopping by – it’s the best part of my day!

PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: