Monday, November 12, 2018

My Favorite Things–November Countdown Day 1!

Hello friends!!

Print

We are just one day away from the November Release!!  I hope you’re loving the products you’ve seen as much as I do!!  Today’s project features the new Here Comes Santa Claus Stamp Set and coordinating dies, and the new Happy Christmas Die-Namics.

KKL_NOV1218-CD-Day-1

I thought it’d be fun to add some “snow” to the tops of the letters and that would be a perfect landing pad for Santa and his sleigh.  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below.

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other outstanding projects that my sweet teammates have created for you! While you’re there, be sure and leave some love along the way to be eligible for a $75 Gift Voucher to the MFT Online Boutique!  All of the November Release products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 10:00 AM EST.

That’s it for me today, friends!!  I’ll be hanging out in my craft room preparing more fun stuff to share with you very soon! Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope to see you again real soon1

PRODUCTS USED:

8 comments:

Kay D said...

I'm in love with your puffed snow accents- so awesome!

Lagene said...

Awesome card, I love your snow capped letters!

JAS424 said...

I like the textured background, and how wonderful to see puffy white throughout your creation.

Anna said...

Lovely card! And I love the snow capped lettering!!!

Laura said...

Love the snow on the letters!

Dee said...

Snow Beautiful! The gold embellishment on the sled is gorgeous!

Debbie said...

What did you use for the snow on the letters? Great card.

Cyndi said...

Love this card. The Here Comes Santa is my favorite from this wonderful release, and This card is so adorable. I love the snow-topped Happy Christmas!