Sunday, November 11, 2018

My Favorite Things–November Release Countdown Day 2!

Hello again!

Print

We are inching closer and closer to the November Release!!  I’m super excited to be here to share another project for the release, this one featuring the new Get Well Soon Circle Frame Die-Namics!  This is a new addition to the Circle Frame Collection, and one that I will be using often!

KKL_NOV1118-CD-Day-2

I paired the new Get Well Soon Circle Frame Die-Namics with the Feel Better Stamp Set and coordinating Die-Namics.  I added some texture by dry embossing the Full of Heart Die-Namic into a panel of Smooth White Card Stock.  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below.

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other super fun projects from my amazing teammates!  And while you’re there, be sure and leave some love along the way to be eligible for a $75 Gift Voucher to the MFT Online Boutique.  All of the November Release products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 10:00 AM EST.

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’m off to spend the afternoon with some very special friends, and I’m super excited about that!  I hope you have some lovely plans in store for your Sunday, and that you’ll come back again tomorrow for me November Release Countdown goodness!!  Thanks for stopping by today!

PRODUCTS USED:

5 comments:

Mrsfish02 said...

Love that extra helping of feel better with the embossed background. That's always a feel better. Nicely done.

JAS424 said...

The circle die-cut is a great feature on your card, and what a whimsical sentiment on your black banner. Love it.

Laura said...

Love the white on white. Makes other elements pop.

Dee said...

Smart combination of hearts as a background and labels on the medicine bottles- any one would feel better!

Lagene said...

Great new circle sentiment die, great card!