Monday, December 10, 2018

My Favorite Things–December Release Countdown Day 1!

Hello all!

Print

We are soooo very close to the December release date!  Just one more day!  But I have two more projects to share with you featuring several new products.  Both cards feature the new Beautiful Bloom Stamp Set, the Hello, Beautiful Stamp Set, Beautiful Die-Namics, and the new Blueprints 33 Die-Namics – a set of dies that I’m very proud to say I helped design!

KKL_DEC1018-CD-Day-1-A

KKL_DEC1018-CD-Day-1-B

Both designs feature that amazingly gorgeous chrysanthemum image from the Beautiful Bloom Stamp Set, the Hello, Beautiful Stamp Set, and the Beautiful Die-Namics, as well as the Blueprints 33 Die-Namics. The Blueprints 33 Die-Namics contain several uniquely shaped panels that can be oriented either horizontally or vertically, and are all great for images and sentiments alike.  I suspect that I’ll be using this set of dies on a regular basis as they’re so versatile!  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below (the links for the new products will not be live until the release.)

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other beautiful designs that my teammates have created! While you’re there, be sure and leave some love along the way as you’ll then be eligible to win a $75 Gift Voucher to the MFT Online Boutique!  There’s one winner for every day of the release countdown!  All of the December release products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 10:00 AM EST!

That’s it for me today, my friends!  I’m still working my way through my to-do list, so I’ll be busy stamping my little fingers to the bone!  Thanks so much for stopping by today – it truly makes my heart smile!  Have a great day!

PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: