Sunday, December 9, 2018

My Favorite Things–December Release Countdown Day 2!

Hello again!

Print

We are inching ever so close to the December Release!  I’m popping in today to share another project featuring some of the new products!  This one is interactive, and features the new Forever and Owlways Stamp Set and coordinating dies, as well as the new Essential Slanted Sentiment Strips Die-Namics.  I used the Double Slider Loop Slots Die-Namics to make it interactive!

Webp.net-gifmaker (2)

Are those owls not the cutest things you’ve ever seen?!  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used to create this project below.  And I’ll be sharing a video using some of the same products later on this month, so please stay tuned!

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other fabulous projects that my amazing teammates have created for you!  While you’re there, be sure and leave some love along the way to be eligible to win a $75 Gift Voucher to the MFT Online Boutique.  It’s a random draw and they have one winner every day of the release countdown!  All of the December Release products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 10:00 AM EST!

That’s it for me today!  I’ll be hanging out in my craft cave again today to try and get some more projects finished! I hope you have a lovely day planned and that you’ll come back again tomorrow for one last countdown project before the December Release!

PRODUCTS USED:

3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is SO CUTE!! I love the interactive element you did with it!!

DebiKT said...

Who knew I liked owls? Forever and Owlways is adorable and your interactive creativity makes it even more so!

Dee said...

Wonderful interactive owl card enhanced by the hearts!