Tuesday, December 18, 2018

My Favorite Things–Good Time to Wine Card Kit & Mid Month Release!

Hello again!!

Print

I am soooo excited to be sharing another fun project featuring this month’s card kit – Good Time to Wine!  When I tell you that this kit is so fun to play with, I’m not lying!!  It’s about as all occasion a kit as you’re ever going to find!  It’s fun, it’s clever, and it represents the epitome of celebrating life!  What more could you want from a card kit?!  I made another shaker card, and I’m actually pretty excited about this one.

KKL_DEC1817-Card-Kit-Release

Okay, the way the products from this kit are designed, shaker cards are a BREEZE!  I was inspired by the sentiment “Thank you from the bottom of my glass” to make this one, and it came together lickity split.  The Wine Glass Shaker Window & Frame Die-Namics are beyond easy to use, and the Good Time to Wine Stamp Set includes just about every fun and celebratory occasion that you can think of.  I envision using the products from this kit often, and I can’t wait to see what you all create with it!  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below.

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other fabulous projects either featuring this month’s card kit or some of the other mid-month release products!  The card kit, and all of the mid-month release products are now available for purchase and can be found by clicking on the graphic below.  Now hurry up, as I suspect these products are going to FLY off the shelves!

Print

That’s it for me today, my sweet friends!  As you read this, I’m packing my bags and headed to Seattle to spend some much needed time with my kids and grandkids and I can’t wait!!  Thanks so much for stopping by today – it truly is the highlight of my day! I’ll be back again tomorrow with a project for this week’s sketch challenge, and then again on Thursday with TWO more projects and a video!  So I hope you’ll drop by again real soon!

PRODUCTS USED:

17 comments:

Kelsey Thomas said...

Cute card!

Sharon said...

What fun!
Could you post how you created the SipSip Hooray shaker wine bottle tag? Thank you.

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Very nice card. Love the drip of the hearts coming out. Nice Touch!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Stunning! I love the hearts coming out!

Sue D said...

Very clever wine shaker.

Mary-Anne V said...

Very fun way to say thanks with the wine spilling out as hearts.

mindy1414 said...

WOW, this card is awesome! I love everything about it lol, the hearts dripping from the glass is a touch of genius. Off the charts inspiration on this one, thank you! Enjoy your family time :)
(mardy14@bellsouth.net)

Lori said...

I like how you played on the words! Very cute idea!

Renee's ramblings said...

Love how the hearts look as if they're pouring out of the wine glass!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

BEEEEEEEUUUUUUUTIFUL!!!!

Emily said...

I love this. The hearts really add a special touch.

Kay D said...

Beautiful- the "wine" hearts spilling out of the glass is the perfect finishing touch!

Cindi said...

Beautiful card! I love the hearts!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable and sweet card!!! Beautiful colours!!!

FD91354 said...

Lovely card. Love the theme change.

SMWhite said...

I love the affect of the wine spilling, such a pretty card!

Dee Earnshaw said...

what a clever way of using this set - love how the glass is spilling love:)