Tuesday, February 26, 2019

My Favorite Things–February Hits & Highlights!

Hello friends!!






I’m back today with a super fun project that I created for this month’s Hits & Highlights feature!!  This month, the DT was challenged to play with our Tic Tac Toe pieces!!  Here’s what I came up with!





I adhered the the X’s and O’s from the Tic Tac Toe White and Tic Tac Toe Black to my red angled panel with some Glossy Accents.  They were super easy to adhere, and I think add a super fun and unexpected dimension to the card.  The sentiment was created by doing a bit of “stamp surgery” to two sentiments from the Birdie Brown Greetings Galore Stamp Set!  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below.


That’s it for me today, my friends!! I’ll be back tomorrow with another sketch project for you, so I hope you’ll drop by again real soon!  Have a great day!



PRODUCTS USED:

2 comments:

Laura Dovalo said...

Wow, what a stunning card...crisp, graphic design and bold colors. Love it! Hugs Laura

Karen in Florida said...

Perfect card!!! Clean, colorful with a sweet message. The black & white with red is so classic.