Wednesday, February 27, 2019

My Favorite Things–Wednesday Sketch #426!



Hello again!





I’m back again today, as promised, with a project that was inspired by this week’s Wednesday Sketch Challenge!  In fact, I loved the sketch so much, I used it to create my card for yesterday!  LOL





I pulled out my fave Stitched Cloud Edges Die-Namics to create a slanted bank of clouds.  I used the Sunrise Radiating Rays Stencil to create the sunrays behind the clouds, and the Inside & Out Stitched Circle Die-Namics to create the center of the sun, and the Simply Hello & Love You Die-Namics to create the stacked sentiment.  The word sunshine is from the Full of Sunshine Stamp Set, and was die cut using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strip Die-Namics.  I’ve listed and linked all of the MFT products that I used below.


Please click on through to the MFT Challenge Blog to be linked to the other fabulous creations that my sweet teammates have created for you!  While you’re there, why not link up a project inspired by this week’s sketch challenge of your own!  If you do, you’ll be eligible to win a $50 Gift Voucher to the MFT Online Boutique!  It’s a random draw, so you have absolutely nothing to lose!


That’s it for me today, friends!  I’ll be frantically creating in my craft room today because I have lots and lots of deadlines looming over my head!  But I’ll be back tomorrow with a new project and a video to share with you, so I hope you’ll drop by again real soon!  Have an awesome day!



PRODUCTS USED:

1 comment:

Linda Diane said...

Such a sweet and cheery card! Loved the sun and rays breaking out of the clouds. Just perfect!