Thursday, February 28, 2019

My Favorite Things–February Interactive Video!


Hello again!


As promised yesterday, I’m popping in quickly to share a project that I created for my monthly interactive video!!  I ran across a wonderfully creative card designer on Instagram.  Her name is Beatriz Robles, the name of her blog is Ink & Paw Prints, and she very kindly gave me permission to recreate a version of THIS mechanism on my project this month!  I, of course, changed her design a bit to use MFT products.










When you pull the tab to the right, the super hero cat (from the new Super Cat Stamp Set) jumps into the sky from behind the cityscape (created using the new City Block Die-Namics)!  I created a different version of this card earlier this month using the wiper card mechanism, but I just loved Beatriz’s mechanism and had to try it!  I created a video showing you how I created this project, and you can find it over on the MFT YouTube Channel!  I’ve listed and linked the MFT Products that I used below.


I want to thank Beatriz for very kindly sharing her innovative mechanism with me!  I love it, and can’t wait to use it again!  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today – I’m holed up in my craft room for the next several days to knock out some of my deadlines!  I hope that you have some lovely plans in store for your day!  It’ll be a little quiet around here while I get caught up, but I’ll be back with more crafty goodies to share with you very soon!



PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: