Wednesday, March 20, 2019

My Favorite Things–Wednesday Sketch #429!


Hello friends!





I’m back today to share a project that was inspired by this week’s Wednesday Sketch Challenge!  This week’s sketch offers tons of opportunity to get creative, and I certainly had fun creating with it!  Here’s this week’s sketch:





And here’s my project:





I used the Mod Rectangle STAX Die-Namics and the Mod Square STAX Die-Namics to take the place of the triangles in the sketch, and I masked off the spaces on the card base and ink blended them with some rainbow distress inks.  The sentiment and rainbow and hearts are from the Rainbows & Unicorns Stamp Set.


Please click on through to the MFT Challenge Blog to be linked to the other fabulous designs that my teammates have created for your inspiration!  While you’re there, why not link up your own project inspired by this week’s Sketch Challenge!  You’ll be eligible to win a $50 Gift Voucher to the MFT Online Boutique if you do!  And it’s a random draw, so everyone has a chance!


That’s it for me today, friends!  We’ve got lots of stuff going on at our house – my middle grandson and son-in-law arrive today for a quick visit, and we’re in the middle of a master bath remodel!  So yeah – things are a little chaotic around here!  But I’ll be back very soon with more crafty stuff, so I hope you’ll stop by for another visit real soon!

No comments: