Tuesday, April 30, 2019

My Favorite Things - April Hits & Highlights Creative Team Challenge!


NOTE:  This is the first of two posts on my blog today!  I hope you'll pop back in shortly to check out the project and process video that I created for you - it'll be up in about 30 minutes!

Well hello again!


Today a few of us from the MFT Design Team were challenged to create projects that either spin, slide or leap for this month's Hits & Highlights Creative Team Challenge!  I chose to make a project that features the Spin & Slide Channel Die-Namics and the Interactive Pull Tabs to make the turtle and the the snail meet in the middle.  Here's what it looks like before the tab is pulled:


And here's what it looks like after the tab is pulled:


I just love the turtle and snail images from the Cute Critters Stamp Set.  That little envelope is an image from the Tweethearts Stamp Set.  I used several interactive dies, besides the Spin & Slide Channels Die-Namics, to make both critters move towards the middle to each other.  Here's a picture of what the mechanics of the card looks like "behind the scenes," including the Spin & Slide Channels Die-Namics.


I've listed and linked all of the MFT Products that I used below.  Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other interactive cards that my other teammates have created for your inspiration!  There's some super cute stuff to see, for sure!  Oh, and here's some info on a special sale for you, today only (I've linked the products for your convenience in locating them in the MFT Online Boutique)!!

Today only, enjoy 25% off the featured products: 
Leaping Slider Channels, Interactive Pull Tabs, Spin & Slide Channels, Spin & Slide Discs, Slider Elements
No code necessary.

That's it for me today, my friends!!  I'll be back in a few days to share my first project for the May Release!  Until then, I sure hope you have an awesome day!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:





No comments: