Tuesday, April 30, 2019

My Favorite Things - Magic Color Slider Card & Video!


NOTE:  This is my second post for today!  I hope you'll pop back in to check out my other project for the Hits & Highlights Creative Team Challenge!

Hello again!

I'm popping in quickly today to let you know that I created another (a little bit different than the one I created HERE) Magic Color Slider interactive card, and I filmed a video showing you my process!!  It features the new Picture Perfect Stamp Set, the newest Birdie Brown gem, and the Polaroid Shaker Frame Die-Namics.  Here's a couple of pictures of my project to pique your interest!



You can find my process video, showing you step-by-step how to create this card, over at the MFT YouTube Channel!  I've listed and linked all of the MFT Products that I used below.

That's it for me today, friends!!  We're enjoying a little bit of beach time with friends for a few days, but I'll be back very soon with my first Countdown Project for the May Release!  So I sure hope you'll drop by again to check it it!  Until then, have an awesome day!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:



1 comment: