Tuesday, April 2, 2019

My Favorite Things - Hits & Highlights Challenge!!


Hello friends!!



I'm popping in quickly today to share a project that I created for this month's Hits & Highlights Challenge!  We were challenged to "shake it up with the A2 Rectangle Frame Die-Namics and the A2 Rectangle Shaker Pouches!  Since I didn't have time during the release to play with the new A2 Rectangle Shaker Pouches, I was excited for this challenge!




I really wanted to create a beach scene using the Beach Scene Builder Die-Namics.  The sentiment is from the Beach Bunnies Stamp Sets!!  I've listed and linked all of the MFT products that I used below.

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other fabulous projects that my teammates have created for your inspiration using the new A2 Rectangle Frame Die-Namics and the A2 Rectangle Shaker Pouches!


SALE ALERT:  Today only, enjoy 20% off the two featured products - A2 Rectangle Frames Die-Namics and A2 Rectangle Shaker Pouches! NO CODE NECESSARY!


That's it for me today, friends!  I'll be back later this week with the first countdown post for the April Release!  I hope you'll come back then to check it out!  Have a great day!!



MFT PRODUCTS USED:

1 comment:

creatingincolors said...

OMG you've outdone yourself. Love this scene!