Monday, August 12, 2019

My Favorite Things - Camp Create: Session 2 - Inlaid Die-Cutting Made Easy!


Hello friends!


It's time for Session Two of Camp Create, and I'm today's camp counselor, here to share with you our first activity for this session!  We're talking about Inlaid Die-Cutting, and my plan is to share some basic tips and tricks and a little bit of inspiration to get you started.  Inlaid Die-Cutting is a super simple way to add depth and dimension with die cuts without the bulk that typically comes with multiple layers of die cuts!  Here's a quick peek at the project I'm sharing!



But let's not get distracted - click on through to the MFT Design Blog to check out the details of today's activity, as well as a process video showing you how I got this multi-layered look using the inlaid die cutting technique!  Of course, there are AMAZING prizes to be won, especially if you participate in all five days of Camp Create: Session Two!  All of those details can also be found on the MFT Design Blog.

That's it for me today, friends!  I'll be back very soon with more crafty goodness!  I can't wait to see what you all create for today's activity, and the other activities this week!  Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day at Camp Create!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:


No comments: