Monday, August 26, 2019

My Favorite Things - Interactive Card & Process Video!


Hello my loves!

I'm popping in quickly to let you know that I created a process video, showing you how I created this card that I shared with you all earlier this month!  It's a super fun interactive mechanism that makes the giraffe from the Hop, Flip and A Jump Stamp Set bounce on the trampoline!



You can find the video that I filmed over on the MFT YouTube Channel!  I hope you'll give it a look and be sure and leave me any questions or comments that you might have in the comment section!



That's it for me today, friends!  I'll be back later this week with my first September Release Countdown Project!  I sure do appreciate that you spent part of your day here with me today, and I'd be ever so grateful if you'd come back again real soon!  Have a great day!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:



2 comments:

~amy~ said...

how stinkin' CUTE!!!

Joanne MacKenzie said...

Sweet card my little flamingo!! đŸ˜˜