Friday, September 27, 2019

My Favorite Things - Meet In the Middle Cafe All Day Interactive Card & Video!


Hello again!

I'm back again today with a super fun interactive card and process video!!  The recently released Cafe All Day Die-Namics were a perfect fit with the Meet In the Middle Interactive Die-Namics, so I paired them together to create a winter-themed interactive card!



This was a super fun card to make, so I hope you enjoy the video!  You can find it over on the MFT YouTube Channel by clicking on the graphic below!  I've listed and linked all of the MFT Products that I used for your convenience.


That's it for me today!  It'll be a little quiet around here for a few days since my hubby and I will be heading south for the winter!  I'll be back very soon with the October Release Countdown projects!  Thanks for stopping by today - I sure do appreciate it!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:



1 comment:

Jean said...

Absolute perfection!