Wednesday, October 23, 2019

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge #460!


Hello lovelies!


I'm back today to share a project that was inspired by this week's Wednesday Sketch Challenge!  It's an awesomely amazing clean and simple design, and I had a great time with it!  Here's this week's sketch:


See what I mean?  And here's my interpretation of the sketch!


This week's sketch provided me with another wonderful opportunity to add to my Christmas card stash!  I die cut the Little Town of Bethlehem Die-Namics from some Natural card stock, and did some ink blending and paint splatter to create the magical sky.  I used the Inside & Out Stitched Square Die-Namics to create the aperture for my little scene, and the sentiment is from the Bitty Holiday Wishes Stamp Set.  I die cut it using the Essential Slanted Sentiment Strips.  I've listed and linked all of the MFT products that I used below, for your convenience!

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other fabulous designs created by my amazing teammates! And while you're there, why not link up your own take on this week's Wednesday Sketch Challenge to be eligible to win a $50 Gift Voucher to the MFT Online Boutique!  It's a random draw, but you can't win if you don't play!

That's it for me today, my friends!  I'll be back soon with more crafty goodness!  Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:




No comments: