Saturday, October 26, 2019

My Favorite Things - Very Crafty Holiday 2019: Stocking Stuffers!


Hello friends!!



I'm super excited to be sharing some really fun and easy to execute stocking stuffers as the final projects for this year's Very Crafty Holiday feature over on the MFT Design Blog!  I filmed a video of the assembly of my stocking stuffers, as well as a quick little addition of some super easy and inexpensive personalized stockings!  Because you can't have stocking stuffers without stockings, right?!  For all of the details, as well as the link to my video, you'll have to click on through to the MFT Design Blog.  But, I'm sharing some quick peeks of my projects - I hope you enjoy checking them out as much as I enjoyed making them for you!



I've listed and linked all of the MFT Products that I used below!  But for ALL of the details and the video, PLEASE click on through to the MFT Design Blog for all of the details of my projects, as well as links to the other Very Crafty Holiday 2019 Projects!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I sure do appreciate it, and hope that you'll come back again real soon!  Have an awesome day!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:



No comments: