Tuesday, October 29, 2019

My Favorite Things - October Hits & Highlights!


Hello again!


I'm back again today to share a project that was inspired by this month's Hits & Highlights Challenge, which was to create a design that includes current but previously released holiday products as well as brand new holiday products!  I had so much fun with this challenge!


Honestly, I forget about previous year's holiday release and get wrapped up in the current stuff, so I was really grateful for the opportunity to get some of my favorite holiday product from previous releases! I used the previously released Here Comes Santa Claus Stamp Set and coordinating dies, and paired them with the recently released Snow Globe Greetings (from this month's card kit), the Snowy Scene Builder Die-Namics, the Snowfall - Vertical Stencil and the Circle Extraordinaire Stencil!  I've listed and linked all of the MFT products that I used below.

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other inspiring projects that my teammates have created for you using current and previously released holiday products!  I hope it'll inspire you to get your older stamps and dies out and pair them with your new stuff to add to your holiday card stash!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back very soon with more crafty goodness, so I sure hope you'll come back again to check it out!  Have a great day!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:



No comments: