Thursday, October 31, 2019

My Favorite Things - Holiday Interactive Card & Video!


Hello again, loves!



I'm back again today to share another interactive card and process video with you!  I paired the new Launch Party Die-Namics with two older stamp sets from last year's holiday release - the Santa & Friends Stamp Set and the Sassy Santa Stamp Set!  I wanted to show you that the Launch Party Die-Namics can work to launch an image into the air both from right to left, but also left to right - all you have to do is flip the pull tab to the opposite side!  It's so easy, and I love that it made this holiday card so much fun and unexpected!  I've listed and linked all of the MFT Products that I used to create this project below, and you can find the video by clicking on the graphic below!


That's it for me today, my friends!  I'll be back later today with my first November Release Countdown project, so I sure hope you'll come back to check it out!  Until then, have a great day!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:



No comments: