Friday, November 29, 2019

My Favorite Things - You Spin Me 'Round Interactive Card & Process Video!


Hello friends!

I'm popping in quickly today to share another interactive card and process video with you!  Ever since MFT released the Turntable Die-Namics, I've been determined to figure out a pull tab mechanism to make the record spin 360 degrees!  And I'm thrilled to little bits to tell you that I did it and can't wait to share it with you all! Here's a quick still shot of my project!



And here's a quick action shot!


Please click on the graphic below to see my complete process video!  I've listed and linked all of the MFT products that I used below (and in the video description box on the MFT YouTube Channel)!  Please let me know if you have any questions about what I did!  I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed creating!



Hope my US friends had a very blessed Thanksgiving holiday! Thanks so much for stopping by today - I sure am grateful for you all and the time that you spend here on my blog!  I'll be back very soon with more crafty goodness!!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:

1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

Outstanding! I need to get busy and make some crafts with this set because I love what it can craft! yay! Happy Holidays to you and yours!