Hello crafty friends!
If you're new to my blog, welcome! I'm so thrilled to be a part of this year's Seasons Giving Blog Hop! I've participated a few other years, but am so thrilled that this year's hop is Year No. 8! The amazing woman that organized the hop, Latisha Yoast, is a real go-getter, and one of the sweetest ladies you'd ever want to meet! So, a big thank you goes out to Latisha for providing this wonderful opportunity for all of us to share some crafty goodies with our readers, who we appreciate beyond measure! And be sure to read through this entire post, as I'll provide the list of participants who will ALL be offering up some kind of giveaway!
You'll find a photo above that includes just a fraction of the goodies you'll receive if you leave me some love in the comment section below! I also want you to tell me what your crafty goals for 2020 are! I love what I do for the companies that I do it for, so I'm so very blessed to share some of what I get to work with with all of you. Most of it is brand spankin' new, some of it is gently loved. I truly hope you enjoy it as much as I do! And as you look around here on my blog, if you see something you like, be sure and subscribe to my blog or follow me on Facebook or Instagram! You can find my social media links in the right margin of my blog!
- You'll have until Saturday, January 5, 2020 at 3:00 PM EST to leave a comment on this blog post, and let me know what your crafty plans for 2020 are!
- I'll choose a winner using the Random Number Picker, and will notify the winner on January 6, 2020! I'll be completely responsible for packaging and shipping the prize package to the winner!
- Sadly, because this is a large package, I have to limit this to U.S. participants, ONLY! Otherwise, the postage would be cost prohibitive.
- If the random winner doesn't contact me with a mailing address by January 7, 2020, I'll choose another winner!
- Be sure and leave me some method of reaching you, i.e., blog address, email address, Instagram handle, etc.
Here's a list of all of the participants in this hop, each of which will have some lovely goodies to give away! So be sure and check each of the stops out - there are some amazingly talented and generous crafters and companies involved!
That'll do it for me today, friends! I so look forward to hearing from you and about your crafty plans for 2020 in the comments below! Good luck, and thanks so much for stopping by and participating! And cheers to an awesome 2020!!