Monday, December 30, 2019

My Favorite Things - Another Interactive Card & Process Video!


Hello friends!

I'm popping in today to share another interactive card and process video with you!  Earlier this month, I created a project using the Magical Friends Stamp Set and the Launch Party Die-Namics, that featured a double movement aspect!  You can see that project HERE.  In order to film the process of designing this mechanism, I created another project, this one featuring the new Zippy Zebras Stamp Set!  Here are a couple of still shots of the finished project:





It's another way to use the Launch Party Die-Namics to make your cards interactive in ways that just add that wow factor for the recipient!  You can find all of the details of my card and how to make one yourself by clicking on the MFT YouTube Channel graphic below.  I've also listed all of the MFT Products that I used below!



And if you hurry, you have TWO days left to save 30% on all Stamps, Dies & Stencils by using thhe code in the graphic below! You can find more information about that over on the MFT Design Blog!



That's it for me today, friends!  I'll be back very soon with more crafty goodness!  Believe it or not, the January Release Countdown starts this Thursday!  Holy buckets!!  Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope to see you back here again real soon!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:



2 comments:

Sandy S. said...

oh, too bad I missed the sale. I LOVE the zebra card and want to try this interactive design.

Natalie said...

Adorable!!!