Friday, March 27, 2020

My Favorite Things - A New Interactive Card & Process Video!


Hello friends!

I'm back today to give you a little peek of the project I created for my monthly interactive card process video! I paired the adorable Flower Fairies Stamp Set with the Planted Blooms Die-Namics and made them come alive with the Launch Party Die-Namics! Here's a sneak peek:


And here's what happens when I tug on the pull tab:


The movement of the fairy and the sweet speech bubble message are just two of the fun things that I love about this card! It's an easy process, so I'd be tickled pink if you'd take the time to watch my video on the MFT YouTube Channel.  You can find it by clicking on the graphic below.


I've listed and linked all of the MFT Products that I used for my project below. If you have any questions about this process, please feel free to leave me a comment on the video, and I'll do my best to answer all of your questions!

Have a great weekend! I'll be back soon with more crafty goodness!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:



No comments: