Friday, May 29, 2020

My Favorite Things - Fishbowl Die-Namics Two Ways & A Process Video!


Hello friends!


I'm popping in quickly today to let you know that I filmed a video showing you two ways to add the look of water to the fishbowl using the Fishbowl Die-Namics. For the first card I dusted off my We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool to create a custom pocket for some Dollar Store bath gel! It worked like a dream and creates some really fun and realistic bubbles that move around!  For the second card, I blended some alcohol inks onto heavyweight Yupo paper to give some color variegation and movement. You can find the video, and a list of all of the MFT Products that I used over on the MFT YouTube Channel by clicking on the graphic below!


That'll do it for me today, kids! I'll be back next with the first of my June release projects! How is it June already?! Oh my gosh . . . all of the days are blurring together during these crazy days of quarantine! At least I have my crafts to keep me happy! I hope you all are staying safe and well, and that you have an awesome day today!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:



No comments: