Tuesday, August 4, 2020

My Favorite Things - Summer School 2020: Ombre'


Hello again!


I'm back again today with another design theory lesson for Summer School 2020! Today's lesson is all about Ombre'! I used the same stamp set to demonstrate two different ways to feature the Ombre' technique!





I've got a video sharing my process for these two projects, as well as some other older projects, in the hopes that what you learn from that video will inspire you to play along with us! You'll have some awesome opportunities to win some great prizes, and absorb some great lessons about the theories behind good card design! You can find a link to today's video, as well as all of the details and links for playing along with us, on the MFT Design Blog HERE.

That'll do it for me today, friends! I can't wait to see your beautiful Summer School homework designs, and I hope you enjoy the lessons as much as we enjoyed putting them together for you! I hope you have a wonderful day, and that you're staying safe and healthy! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: