Wednesday, August 5, 2020

My Favorite Things - Summer School 2020: White Space!


Hello!


I'm back for the last day of Summer School 2020 with a super fun lesson on white space and the part it plays in design theory!


I filmed a fun new card design, and included some of my older projects, to demonstrate white space!  My new project features the Summer Vibes Stamp Set and coordinating dies to create a "wish you were here" message that just makes me so happy! I also include a fun technique called Paper Tole, that I think you'll like, as well!


Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog, where you'll find some awesome opportunities to win some great prizes, and absorb some great lessons about the theories behind good card design! You can find a link to today's video, as well as all of the details and links for playing along with us, on the MFT Design Blog HERE. I've listed and linked all of the products that I used for today's project below.

That'll do it for me today, friends! I can't wait to see your beautiful Summer School homework designs, and I hope you enjoy the lessons as much as we enjoyed putting them together for you! I hope you have a wonderful day, and that you're staying safe and healthy! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: