Wednesday, October 28, 2020

My Favorite Things - Day 1 of A Very Crafty Holiday Video Series: Personalized Holiday Gift Tags!

Hello everyone!


I'm popping in quickly today to share links to the details and a video for a set of Personalized Holiday Gift Tags that I created for Day 1 of this year's A Very Crafty Holiday video series! I used the Personalized Tags Die-Namics, the Buffalo Plaid Background Stamp, and the Gift Tag Die-Namics to create five sets of tags - one set for each of my five grandchildren - in both masculine and feminine color palettes!


This is just a sneak peek of one of the five sets of tags that I created! For the details about all of the tags, as well as about how you can win some very generous prizes for this year's A Very Crafty Holiday video series, please click on through to the MFT Design Blog! And you can find the video that I filmed showing my process by clicking on the graphic below.


That'll do it for me today, friends! I'll be back very soon with more crafty stuff! Until then, please have an awesome day and stay well!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:

1 comment:

Bunny said...

These are so cute. AND, they have my initial on them. I'm calling dibs. [Bunny]