Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Erin Lee Creative Guest Design - January Release Blog Hop!

Hello everyone!

If you're new to my blog, welcome! I'm so excited to be sharing a super fun project that I created using an amazing new die from Erin Lee Creative! Erin has very graciously included me in this month's January Release Blog Hop, and to say that I am humbled is an understatement. In case you didn't know, I loves me some Erin Lee Creative! Hang in there with me until the end of this post, as I will be sharing some very important PRIZE information. The Jumbo Skinny Rainbow Die is my favorite product from this release, and it just spoke to me, so I had to create something with it!


How amazing is that rainbow?! I die cut it from several shades of red and aqua card stock, and I also included some of Erin's Holographic card stock that is mind blowingly gorgeous! I love the little bit of shine that it adds to my rainbow! I trimmed away a portion of the rainbow to create a spot for the sentiment, which is from the previously released Smiley Floral Stamp Set (which just ONE of the amazing products included in the Peace, Love & Happiness Kit). I added some Sparkling Clear Sequins for embellishments. Here's a pic of all of the new January Release products!



Okay, so there are several stops along the Hop! And in order to be eligible to win one of TWO $50 Gift Vouchers to the Erin Lee Creative Shop, you need to make a quick stop and comment at each of the linked blogs below. Two random winners will be chosen from the comments!

Here is the official line up!


Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my project, and a big thanks to Erin Lee Creative for including me in this month's release blog hop! I'll be back in a few hours with another crafty project! So until then, have a wonderful day and please stay well!

16 comments:

Dawn Thomas said...

Gorgeous card! Cannot wait to gety order!

sharon g said...

Very cute. I like how you paired non-rainbow colors.

Christine Kiehl said...

Beautiful! I love how large the rainbow can be! So many more options then; such as how you crafted with it!

Jessica Yoder said...

That paper is FUN!!!!

Chandhini said...

Love the color combo, so pretty.

Subhashini said...

Great choice of colors and the placement of the sentiment

Kristi H. said...

Very pretty. I'm loving the holographic paper and the cut-out for your sentiment.

MadeByMeghanK said...

LOVE this rainbow! What a fabulous card!

Denise Bryant said...

Love that awesome rainbow! Beautiful card!

Sue D said...

Pretty rainbow with the holographic card stock.

Nora Noll said...

How fun that you got to GD for this release!! I bought this rainbow today after seeing Jennifer McGuire's cards. Your is amazing too. I love your sentiment!

L said...

Very pretty card!
I loved seeing the ELC Rainbow featured in the newest Jennifer Mcguire video!
Thanks for sharing your talent.

Jackie said...

Beautiful! I ordered that awesome rainbow die today and can't wait to play.

Kristen Snoozy said...

Love the way you combined the holographic paper into the rainbow, so cute!

Dee Earnshaw said...

beautiful work - love how you inserted the sentiment between the arch

DorothyA said...

Beautiful card. I love the tall rainbow and the papers you used.