Wednesday, January 27, 2021

My Favorite Things - My MFTv Monthly Interactive Process Video!

Hi guys!



I'm popping in quickly to let you know that the process video that I filmed while I created my Mini Mail card from this month's Vault Release is now live over on the MFTv YouTube Channel!



If you've ever wanted to dip your toe into the "interactive card" pool, this is your chance! It's a super easy technic with a delightfully fun end result! I'd be ever so grateful if you'd click on that MFTv graphic above to check it out! I promise you'll be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is, and how few products you need to create this little cutie! I've listed and linked all of the MFT products that I used below.

That'll do it for me today, kids! I'll be back soon with more stuff very soon! Until then, have an awesome day and please stay healthy and well!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: