Wednesday, February 24, 2021

My Favorite Things - Another Interactive Card and Process Video!

Hello kids!

I'm stopping by quickly this morning to let you know that I created a new interactive project and filmed the process for the MFT YouTube Channel! I knew when I saw the Fast-Track Friends Stamp Set that I needed to make that bunny speedster move! And with the Slimline Starter Set Die-Namics, making a slimline-sized double loop slider card is a breeze!


You can find all of the details over at the MFT YouTube Channel! And you can find the process video by clicking on the graphic below. I've listed and linked all of the MFT products that I used below.


I'll be back in a few hours with another slimline card for this week's Wednesday Sketch Challenge! So I hope you'll pop back in to check it out! Thanks for stopping by, and have an awesome day!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: