Wednesday, June 30, 2021

My Favorite Things - You Keep Me Afloat Interactive Card Process Video!

Hello friends!

I'm popping in quickly today to share a sweet little project that I created for my monthly content video! I paired the You Keep Me Afloat Stamp Set with the Twist & Turn Die-Namics! And I have to say, this was a super fun project to create!


I'd love for you to click on the graphic below to be linked to my process video showing you step-by-step how I created this project! I've listed and linked all of the MFT products that I used below.



That will do it for me today, friends! Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back soon with some July release projects - until then, have an awesome day!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:

1 comment:

Ufa88kh said...

I really like and appreciate your post.Thanks Again. Keep writing
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
បាការ៉ាត់អនឡាញ