Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Love You to the Core!

 

Hi Peeps!

 

As promised, I’m back today with something very, very special . . . sort of a sneak peek to whet your appetite for another fun event that will take place tomorrow.

Love You to My Core

This is a sample that I created for a BRAND SPANKIN’ NEW STAMP LINE called Paper Smooches!!  My sweet friend, Kim Hughes, has created a new stamp line based on her incredibly fun and whimsical artistic visions!  Seriously, this girl is an absolute artistic genius, and I have been having a blast creating with her new stamps.  Her new store, Paper Smooches, opened up yesterday, and I was blessed to be there to witness the excitement that her fans showered upon her on her first day.  The new stamp sets were literally flying out the door!!

 

So back to my card – it was created using one of the three Falling for Younew releases for February, Falling For You.  And believe me when I tell you that this is just one of the darling images in this set.  Check out all the images in the thumbnail here.  Her design team consists of some absolute ROCK STARS!!  Wait until you see all of their beautiful samples to inspire you – you’re going to be blown away, I promise!!

 

I’ve been lucky enough to be included in an extremely talented group of 20 friends that Kim has asked to participate in tomorrow’s Co-Hop.  So, I hope you’ll stop by again tomorrow to see what we have to share with you.  I am beside myself with excitement and can hardly wait for you all to share in Kim’s new adventure.  If you’re part of Facebook, you can “Like” Paper Smooches by clicking HERE.  Be sure and leave her some love . . . I know she’d enjoy that, and she certainly deserves it!

 

Thanks again for stopping by today.  I hope you’ll come back tomorrow for more Paper Smooches goodness!

4 comments:

Justine said...

Yea, such fun images and WHAOOO are you a Supaaaa Stahhhhhhhh!!! What a fun, happy design. I'm looking forward to seeing these stamps in action and I had better line up to get mine before they are gone. I even saw a free image to satisfy my craving for now

Jacilynn said...

wow girlie! congrats. these stamps are so fabulous and Kim is great. Well deserved honor Karolyn!

Beth M said...

Cute! So excited for Kim's new company.

Michelle L. said...

O. M. G. I love, love, love how you used the twine on your apple. Just fabulous!