Saturday, July 27, 2013

Paper Smooches Winner!

 

I’m late, I’m late, for a very important date!  Well, not really.  But I’m late posting my winner from this month’s Paper Smooches Pep Rally!!  Forgive me – my life has been CA-RAZY of late!!  I’m hoping to get on top of some stuff today, but I’m not holding my breath.  Hopefully you all understand.  At any rate, here’s the winner for the Artisan Block stamp set:

 

August Random Number

August Random Winner

 

Congratulations, Kristie!!  I’ll send you an email to gather your mailing information!  Thank you to everyone that hopped along with us.  Remember that the new Paper Smooches release will be available on August 1st at midnight!!

 

Thanks for stopping by – I’m off to crop with some of the cutest girls I know!!  Hope you have some great plans for the rest of your weekend, too!!

1 comment:

Kristie Goulet said...

Thank you, Karolyn. I just sent you an email. :)