Hello my peeps!!
I’m back today to share the latest Runway Inspired Challenge with you! And it’s a STUNNER!!
Is that not so beautiful?!! And uber trendy right now! I decided to give Jennifer McGuire’s embossing powder foiling technique a try! Here’s the result!
Okay, so obviously I was inspired by the black dress with the blingy dots. Here’s how I created my project:
- Trim an A2 top-folding card base from black cardstock; score at 5.5” and use a teflon bone folder to perfect the crease.
- Trim an A2 sized card panel from black cardstock; stamp the Confetti background onto the panel using VersaMark; heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Apply heat reactive gold foil to the embossed polka dot panel and run it through a laminator; remove the gold foil sheet.
- Mark off a diagonal space on the card base using post it tape; stamp the sentiment using VersaMark and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Apply heat reactive gold foil to the sentiment and run the card base through a laminator; remove the gold foil sheet.
- Using the post it tape as a guide, trim the polka dot panel on a diagonal to create a space for the sentiment.
- Adhere polka dot panels to the card base with foam squares.
Easy peasy!! That Jennifer McGuire is a smart cookie!! I’ve listed the products that I used below.
I know my sweet teammates have created some gorgeous projects to inspire you further, so I hope you’ll click on through to the Runway Inspired Challenge Blog! Ellen Hutson LLC is our sponsor extraordinaire and she is offering up an amazing prize for the winner of this challenge!! You have until Friday, May 1st to play along with us!
That’s it for me today, friends! I’m off to have lunch with my bestie today! I have a crazy week of activities to handle, but I’ll try to pop in again soon. Thanks so much for stopping by today!! I am ever so grateful when you do! Have a great day!