Thursday, February 27, 2020

My Favorite Things - A New Interactive Card and Process Video!


Hello friends!

Yes, it's been a minute since I've posted!  I didn't mention anything before, but hubby and I went on a trip to Thailand to see our youngest daughter and her adorable little family!  The plan was to spend two weeks in Thailand, and another 10 days visiting their world in China (they're there working until early July).  However, fate and the Corona Virus had different plans for us.  A few days after we arrived in Thailand, countries started closing their borders, and airlines cancelled flights. We were disappointed, to say the very least.  Our kids are still in Thailand, awaiting news that it's safe to return to China, and of course we're anxious for their safety.  But it's all in God's hands now, and we're praying that He is protecting our loved ones through this wild adventure of theirs!

Anywho, I'm back! And back to share another interactive card and process video!  I'm doing something a little bit different today - something that I think is going to BLOW your minds because it's SO stinkin' easy but has a huge WOW factor!


This features the new Birthdays Take the Cake Stamp Set and coordinating dies.  And, I know this looks benign enough - almost boring, right?!  But wait!  There's more!  When I push on that little cherry, the candles light up!  Check it out!


Okay, it might be hard to tell in this photo, but I swear those candles are lit up and soooo stinkin' fun!  And with the new Pear Blossom EZ-Light kits, ANYONE can make this happen!!  I promise it's so easy, and I've filmed a video to show you how I did it!  Just click on that cute little MFTv YouTube graphic below to find the video.  I've also listed and linked all of the MFT Products I used below.



That'll do it for me today, my friends!! I'm hoping that my jet lag and this nasty little cold that I picked up from my grandkids go away soon!  Until then, I'll be back with more crafty stuff to share very soon! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:




No comments: