Wednesday, April 29, 2020

My Favorite Things - Color-Changing Caticorn and Process Video!


Hello friends!



I'm popping in quickly today to let you know that I filmed a process video showing you how I created this color-changing (think mood ring or hypercolor tee-shirt!) card featuring the Caticorn Stamp Set and the Peek-A-Boo Wheel Die-Namics! It was a really fun project to create, and if you'd like to learn how I made it, please click on the MFTv graphic below. I've listed and linked all of the MFT products that I used in the video description box and below, for your convenience.


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with the first sneak peek of the May Release! It seems like forever since MFT has released new product, so I hope you're as excited about that as I am! Have a great day, and stay safe and well!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:



2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

You are a GENIUS!! This card is adorable!!

Elisa said...

Such a clever idea!