Monday, April 13, 2020

My Favorite Things - Inside Out Shaker Card & Process Video!


Hello my loves!

I'm popping in to share a project that is similar to a project that I created using a few of the components from last month's Icing on the Cupcake Card Kit, which sold out in a split second because it's sooo stinkin' fun and versatile! But I have good news - ALL of the components of the kit are available for purchase on an individual basis at the MFT Online Boutique.  My project features the Cupcakes and Sprinkles Die-Namics and the Sugar-Coated Sentiments Stamp Set. Similar to my project from last month, I created an Inside Out Shaker Card.  Here's what the front of the card looks like:


And here's what the inside looks like:


I brought the outside of the card inside!!  And I filmed a video showing you exactly how I did it! It's super easy and fun, so please be sure and check it out over at the MFTv YouTube Channel.  You can find it by clicking on the graphic below.


And you can find the project that I created for last month's card kit release HERE, just in case you need more inspiration. I've listed and linked all of the MFT Products that I used below.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll be back in a couple of days to share another sketch challenge project! I hope you're staying well and that you have a great day!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:



1 comment:

Lila W said...

I love your cards! I missed out on this cupcake card kit. I thought I only wanted the dies so that's what I bought but then after watching all your video's I should have bought the kit. I was trying to save a buck. I enjoy your videos so much, so thanks for sharing your talent. I'm trying to make the tri-fold interaction card with circle dies I already have (not the frame dies). We'll see how it turns out. Keep the videos coming. I love them.