Tuesday, June 30, 2020

My Favorite Things - Hits & Highlights Creative Team Challenge!


Hello loves!


I'm popping in for one more crafty post for June! The MFT Design Team was challenged to "bring on the heat" using any of the products (stamps, dies, etc.) from the Beach, Sea and Summer themed product collection! I hadn't had a chance to use the Every Day Is a Picnic Stamp Set and coordinating dies, so I had to ink it up! Now, I think you all know that I'm from the Seattle area, and we don't see summer around here until AFTER the 4th of July! But I can tell you that when summer finally arrives, there's nothing more beautiful than a summer day in the Northwest! And nothing screams summer to me than a picnic in the park!


How cute is that little picnic girl?! I swear, that Birdie Brown nails the sweet spirit in her young people images. I had a blast coloring her up! I used the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die-Namics to create the gingham blanket from one of the Tiny Check 6 x 6 Paper Pack! I've listed and linked all of the MFT products that I used below.

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other summery hot projects that my brilliant teammates have created for you! No doubt you'll be inspired to bring on some crafty heat of your own!

That's it for me today, my loves! I'm knocking out some new projects featuring the upcoming July release, so get ready for some spectacular stuff because it's coming your way starting this Thursday! Until then, stay safe and have a great day!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:



No comments: