Friday, June 26, 2020

My Favorite Things - A New Interactive Card & Process Video!


Hello peeps!

I'm popping in on this beautiful Friday morning to let you know that I created a cutie patootie interactive card featuring the Cat-Astrophe Stamp Set, and I filmed a video of my process! I paired it with the Double Slider Loop Slots Die-Namics. I love pairing a familiar interactive mechanism with new product because I can always see something in each  month's release moving in one way or another! When I saw that automatic vacuum in the set, I knew I had to make one of the kitties sit on top of it and scoot around!


Here's what it looks like when you tug on the pull tab:


It's a super fun video, and you can see every little step that I took to create this project on the MFT YouTube Channel by clicking on the graphic below.


I've listed and linked all of the MFT products that I used below.

That'll do it for me today! I sure hope you'll give my video a look! I'll be back very soon with more crafty stuff - until then, I sure hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

MFT PRODUCTS USED:



2 comments:

Rubal said...

That is just beautiful & amazing. Thank you for sharing

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I am loving these cats!!